Aim Hire Jobs
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Job Title: C#.net Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25-40k Junior-Mid
C#.net Developer required for an Exciting growing Sunday Times "Fast Track 250" Company moving into their next stage of growth are now looking for a proactive Junior - Mid level software developer with a heavy emphasis on web development to join a growing team where you will design and implement new systems for use by internal staff, customers and suppliers.
• Developing in-house web applications by requirement to support the company
• Maintenance/future development of applications after roll-out
• Maintenance/expansion of existing systems
• SQL, any kind (MS SQL-Server preferable)
• Asp.net including web forms and MVC.
• Requirements gathering and system design
• Front-end usability and design
• Systems analysis
If you're looking for a new opportunity and have all the above skills, then APPLY TODAY!
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Pay: 25,000 to 40,000 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Annual
Other Pay Info: Excellent salary and benefits